This is Me

No Description Necessary

Friday, October 13, 2006

Um, Will I Gain Weight From This?

About twenty minutes ago my body's blood sugar took a NOSE DIVE. I was sitting at my desk at work when I all of a sudden got incredibly hungry. So I go buy some chips out of the vending machine. Not only does that NOT help, my hands start to shake and I feel light-headed. I need sugar quick. (In my over-worked imagination I'm picturing my co-workers finding me slumped over my computer because I couldn't make it to the vending machine). So I pull out the snacks and end up eating two granola bars and a 100-calorie snack pack of Cheese Nips. The shaking has stopped but I'm still famished. I usually take my lunch at 2 but I don't think I'll make it to 2. I need to eat, like, NOW (it's noon) but then in 3 hours I'll be hungry again (I try to eat 5-6 small meals a day... my blood sugar can't take only 3 meals a day). Guess I'll be eating lunch twice today.... do you think that will count against my diet? I mean.... it's not like I was eating just to be eating.... my body NEEDED it.... lolol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home