This is Me

No Description Necessary

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Okay - so why did I get hit this morning? Coming out of the apartment complex turning lane, about to merge into the street, chick behind me is not paying attention and hits me! WTH? I look in my rearview mirror and she's on her cell phone. BUSTER!

I'm not THAT upset because she hit me. (I've done it before - not paying attention, thinking he or she has already merged into traffic so the next opening I go for and end up hitting the person who never really went anywhere.)

I'm REALLY pissed because she didn't apologize. I get out of the car and look at her - nothing. I check the bumper of my car, see if there's any paint damage from her license plate, push it in with my hand to see if it moves TOO much (more than the average bumper should move). Everything looks okay so I look back at her - nothing. Chick doesn't even bother to get out of the car to check out the damage, wave to apologize, or roll down the window to say "I'm sorry." NOTHING. She just sits there with wide eyes and this scared "oh the big black girl is going to whup my a$$ if I get out of the car" look on her face. *curse word, curse word, curse word, curse word, curse word*

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous I WANT OUT! said…

    FOMC..LMAO!!! Yeah, i think you should have bestowed her conscious...knocked on her window...and calmly smacked the *ish out of her!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home