This is Me

No Description Necessary

Monday, June 05, 2006

Just Stay Ashy

I open my blinds Saturday morning and the sun is shining. The birds are chirping. The flowers are blooming. It looks gorgeous outside. So I put on lotion so I won't be ashy (because I have so much skin showing), a skirt, a cute halter top, and get ready to go to Wal-Mart.

I open the door, close it, lock it and then walk OUT OF THE SHADE into the summer sun when it hits me! *^%$%#@@%^&*(&^$%$#^^& (cursing in my head) It's HOT!!!!! It's HELL outside! LITERALLY

From the time I walked out of the shade till the time the air conditioning in my car cooled off (oh, about a five minute time span) I had sweated my perm out and lotion off! I was slipping and sliding in the car seat from the melted lotion. It felt like my skin was wet like I had been sprayed by the neighbor's sprinkler before I got in the car! I might as well just stay ashy.....

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home